The Simple Inspiration You Need to Celebrate Every Minute
Maintaining a gorgeous home and entertaining in style shouldn’t be complicated or overwhelming. Champagne Casual provides the answers with simple homemaking tips, decorating and entertaining ideas, easy recipes and DIY projects, and more must-have solutions for a balanced lifestyle.
Champagne Casual’s mission is to inspire the homemaker with simple, stylish ways to create a balanced lifestyle for herself and her family, while celebrating every minute.
Hi my friend! So, you’re a homemaker… CEO of your household… Domestic #GirlBoss…
Being a stay at home mom is the best job in the world. And you know it. There’s nothing you’d rather do than take care of your family and your home, right?
As wives, moms, and homemakers, I think we all agree that there is no job more rewarding. But…it is work! And, #GirlBoss homemakers have struggles that I understand. Some are unique to us, while others are the same issues that our 9-to-5 friends face.
Do these daily struggles sound familiar?
- Are you feeling like you don’t spend enough time as a family, not to mention “alone time” for just you and your husband?
- Do you wish you could make time to recapture an adult social life with your friends and favorite couples?
- Have you thought about entertaining your friends at home with dinner parties, cocktail parties, or a supper club, but feel intimidated by the idea, or just aren’t sure where to start?
Think, “If only there were more hours in the day?”
- Are you a perfectionist or an over-achiever who feels like you’re always behind on your “to-do” list, even though you never stop?
- Do you keep adding tasks to your list, even though you’re already behind?
- Do you sometimes feel like you can’t get out of your own way to get stuff done?
- Are you often disorganized and overwhelmed, finding it hard to keep balance between daily responsibilities and having fun?
Worry about the future?
- Would you like to find ways to spend less on household, food, and clothing items, so you can save more?
- Are you thinking that it would be great to figure out a way to earn money from home, to increase your family’s monthly savings?
Love being a stay at home mom, but…
- Do you secretly wish you could find more “me time”?
- Do you feel that you look tired and run-down from stress or lack of sleep?
- Have you become unhappy with your appearance, relying too much on your sweats and Yoga pants?
- Are you thinking that if you could finally lose those 10 pounds, you might feel like your “old self” again?
- Do you struggle with getting motivated to eat healthy and exercise?
- Is your closet full of clothes, but you feel like you have “nothing to wear” because you’re unhappy with the way you look?
Well, girlfriend, you’ve come to the right place because I can help!
The Homemaking Tips You Need – And More…
See, I’ve lived every one of these struggles at one time or another. And, I’ve found solutions through research, trial and error, and with the help of others. So, I would really love to share my experience with you to help make your life easier!
Join our Community
Join our VIP list for the tips you need for homemaking & home decor, entertaining, fashion, beauty, and health and fitness. Plus, be the first to know about new products, discounts, and freebies!
As a special bonus, you’ll get this awesome cheat sheet to help you create simple, beautiful flower arrangements!
Hi there! I’m Mimi…
I’m a creative entrepreneur, blogger, homemaker, fiance’, and dog mom to four furry babies.
Champagne Casual is my creative outlet where I help stay at home moms and all homemakers find balance – with style! On this blog, I share everything I’ve learned from research and personal experience about homemaking tips, home décor, entertaining ideas, fashion, beauty, and health and fitness.
The Tips You Need – Stylish Homemaking Tips & Entertaining Ideas for the Stay at Home Mom & Every Homemaker
This is what you’ll find here:
- simple, straightforward homemaking tips to help you maintain a clean, beautifully decorated home for yourself, your family, and your guests
- home décor inspiration – items you can purchase, as well as easy DIY projects that you can actually complete!
- entertaining ideas and tips to inspire you to entertain more often at home – host easy, elegant dinner parties without a lot of planning, or time spent in the kitchen
- simple recipes – both healthy recipes to keep you on track, and yummy comfort food options
- organization tips to save you time and money
- ideas and tips to help you spend less on everyday items, and possibly even earn extra income to contribute to your family’s savings
- tips, ideas, and the inspiration you need to finally get motivated to lose weight, eat healthy, and exercise at home
- ways to help you find balance between the comfort food you crave and the healthy foods your body loves – (you can have your cake and eat it too)
- fashion styling and beauty tips to help you look and feel your best
- advice on which fashion, beauty, and home décor items are worth the investment, and where you can use cost-effective alternatives to help you save money
- a ton of inspiration to keep doing what you have always been good at – having fun!
And just so you know…
Some of the products I talk about here will have affiliate links included. When my readers purchase these products, I may earn a commission.
But, I will only tell you about products and services I have personally used and would recommend, or those products I would personally purchase and use.
Here are some of our most popular posts:
Plus… a collection of lighthearted lifestyle products like these to keep you smiling through your daily routine:
More Stylish Items
And… a collection of my favorite home, entertaining, fashion, and lifestyle products that I think you will love:
Keep in Touch
Does this sound good? Let’s keep in touch!
Let’s Be Friends
Follow me on Social!
More about me…
After graduating from the University of New Orleans and progressing in my career as a CPA, I needed a change. So, for several years I owned and operated a salon & boutique. Later, I freelanced in cosmetics sales, personal shopping, wardrobe styling, and e-commerce. I am certified as a Fashion Consultant by the Fashion Image Institute.
My favorite “job” is managing the household and creating a beautiful sanctuary for myself, my fiancé, and our pets (mostly rescues). I love welcoming guests into our home by hosting casually elegant cocktail parties and dinner parties. And, I am passionate about helping others by sharing tips about style and beauty, cooking, home décor, and entertaining ideas.
My fiancé, H. and I were dating when Hurricane Katrina happened in 2005. H. and I evacuated together for the storm, and have lived together ever since. We haven’t set a wedding date yet, but stay tuned! We live in New Orleans, Louisiana with our furbabies Lucy, Jake, Princess & Chance (three Yorkies and a Maltese) and three turtles.