Are You a Stay at Home Mom, Wife, or Dog Mom?
Aren’t you lucky! Whether you’re a stay at home mom, stay at home wife, or a stay at home dog mom – being a homemaker is the best job in the world. And you know it!
I think every stay at home mom would agree that there is no job more rewarding. But…it is work!
- Feel like there just aren’t enough hours in the day?
- Love being a stay at home mom, but can’t seem to ever find time for yourself?
- Feel like you’re always behind on your “to-do” list, even though you never stop?
- Struggle to have an adult social life with your hubby and favorite couples?
- Wish you could make time to entertain at home more often?
- Keep promising yourself that you’ll get back to your old habits of eating well and exercising regularly – tomorrow?
- Have a closet full of clothes, but “nothing to wear?”
- Feel overwhelmed, and find it hard to keep balance between daily responsibilities and having fun?
Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Champagne Casual’s mission is to inspire the homemaker with simple, stylish ways to create a balanced lifestyle for herself and her family, while celebrating every minute.
Join our Community
Hi there! I’m Mimi…
I’m a blogger, homemaker, fiance’, and dog mom to four furry babies.
Champagne Casual is my creative outlet where I help stay at home moms and all homemakers find balance – with style! On this blog, I share everything I’ve learned from personal experience about homemaking tips, home décor, entertaining, fashion, beauty, and health and fitness.
Stylish Homemaking Tips
This is what you’ll find here:
- simple, straightforward homemaking tips to help you maintain a clean, beautifully decorated home for yourself, your family, and your guests
- ideas and inspiration for entertaining at home – host elegant dinner parties without a lot of planning, or time spent in the kitchen
- simple recipes – both healthy recipes to keep you on track, and yummy comfort food options
- fashion styling and beauty tips to help you look and feel your best
- advice on which fashion, beauty, and home décor items are worth the investment, and where you can use cost-effective alternatives to help you save money
- a ton of inspiration to keep doing what you have always been good at – having fun!
Here are some of our most popular posts:
Plus… a collection of lighthearted lifestyle products like these to keep you smiling through your daily routine:
More Stylish Items
And… a collection of my favorite home, entertaining, fashion, and lifestyle products that I think you will love:
Keep in Touch
Does this sound good? Let’s keep in touch!
Join our VIP list to be the first to know about new products, discounts, and freebies!
Let’s Be Friends
Follow me on Social!
More about me…
After graduating from the University of New Orleans and progressing in my career as a CPA, I needed a change. For several years I owned and operated a salon & boutique, and later freelanced in cosmetics sales, personal shopping, wardrobe styling, and e-commerce. I am certified as a Fashion Consultant by the Fashion Image Institute.
My favorite “job” is managing the household and creating a beautiful sanctuary for myself, my fiancé, and our pets (mostly rescues). I love welcoming guests into our home by hosting casually elegant cocktail parties and dinner parties. And, I am passionate about helping others by sharing tips about style, beauty, cooking, home décor, and entertaining.
My fiancé, H. and I were dating when Hurricane Katrina happened in 2005. H. and I evacuated together for the storm, and have lived together ever since. We haven’t set a wedding date yet, but stay tuned! We live in New Orleans, Louisiana with our furbabies Lucy, Jake, Princess & Chance (three Yorkies and a Maltese) and three turtles.